The Cyberlite Series is Leitech latest product in the batten series. These lights are an extremely robust batten , designed to withstand rigorous cleaning regimes, achieving a IP69 and IK08 rating. They are available in Polycarbonate body for external and general use or polyethylene body for the highest chemical resistance. With its flexible installation styles, it could be included in a large range of applications. It is available in 3 wattages and 3 different lengths (600/1200/1500mm).
The Cyberlite can be simply surface mounted by 2 stainless steel clips or it can be hung using the rod or cable mounting system.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Quick & easy installation with simple mounting brackets.
- IP69 rating gives maximum protection for CIP procedures.
- 140° beam angle gives an even distribution of light.
- Very high vandal resistant Impact protection rating of IK08.
- End caps & fixing brackets made of stainless steel. Ends can be removed to enable access to the inside of the luminaire.
- Extruded PE clear/opal diffuser provides excellent light distribution, whilst affording excellent resistance to a large variety of chemicals & reagents.
- Fitted with through-wiring for linking luminaires together (safety class III) connection.
- Versatile range of applications
- Food Processing areas, Sorting conveyors. Abattoirs, Dairies, Poultry sheds, Wineries & Bottling plants, Cleanrooms, Cool rooms, underground areas, tunnels, etc.